Here at Little Kneads Therapeutic Massage and Bodyworks, I am dedicated to helping you achieving total wellness through bodywork.
I am a trained therapist, state licensed and nationally certified.
It is my goal to treat each client as an individual, customizing each session to meet your physical and spiritual needs.
Whether the goal is to reduce stress, relieve tension, address pain or be pampered with a spa treatment, I am dedicated to providing you with a professional, full body, nonsexual massage through the scientific and systematic manipulation of the soft tissue.
Tilly Little is a registered nurse, State Licensed in Massage Therapy, and Nationally Certified in Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork.
She is a member of the Holistic Health Practitioners of Eastern North Carolina.
She is a former teacher of the Cayce/Reilly School of Massotherapy and a part time teacher at Pitt County Community College.
Her other certifications include but are not limited to the following:
Cayce/Reilly School of Massotherapy 1000 Hour Diploma
Nationally Certified in Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork
Licensed in North Carolina Massage Therapy
Licensed in Virginia Massage Therapy
Hot Spirit Stones
Cayce/Reilly Teacher Training
Integrated Energy Therapist
Continuing Education Provider (NCBTMB Provider Number: 451480-10)
More about Tilly:
Tilly was a practicing nurse for over 30 years and a CPR instructor for the American Heart Association for 10 years. She is the mother of five children and enjoys the company of her grandchildren and adorable dogs.
Code of Ethics
For Licensed Massage and Bodywork Therapists in the State of North Carolina
This Code of Ethics establishes standards for the practice of massage and bodywork therapy which are intended to protect the public health, safety and welfare, to preserve the integrity of the profession, and allow for the proper discharge of responsibilities to those served. Licensees shall have a commitment to provide the highest quality of care to those who seek their professional services, and shall:
1. Represent their qualifications, credentials and professional affiliations accurately, and provide only those services which they are qualified to perform.
2. Inquire as to the health status of each client before treatment to determine whether there are contraindications for the application of massage and bodywork therapy.
3. Inform clients, other health care practitioners and the public of the scope and limitations of the practice of massage and bodywork therapy, and refer clients to appropriate health care practitioners whenever indicated.
4. Maintain the confidentiality of all client information, unless disclosure is consented to by client, required by law of by court order.
5. Obtain and document the informed consent of the client before providing treatment. Informed consent may be given in written or verbal form.
6. Provide draping and treatment in a way that ensures the safety, comfort and privacy of the client.
7. Respect the client’s right to refuse, modify or terminate treatment regardless of prior consent given.
8. Refrain from initiating or engaging in any sexual activity involving a client as defined by rule.
9. Refuse any gifts or benefits which are intended to influence a referral, a decision or treatment that are primarily for personal gain and not for the good of the client.
10. Inform the Board of any violation of the Practice Act or Rules and Regulations.
This code of Ethics has been adopted by the North Carolina Board of Massage & Bodywork Therapy as Section .0501 of its Rules and Regulations.